Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quality time with a touch of chocolate

Today I've tried to spend more time with the kids instead of playing Chess Titans. I'm reading "The Five Languages of Love of Children" and one of the languages of love is spending quality time with your child. I decided I would try it. After playing lincoln logs with them and assembling car tracks over and over again, settling disputes between babies and boys, and paper macheing the Red Baron and balloons with the kids its 11:25 and all I can say is, "I need a Reese's peanut butter cup. . . or two!" Sorry Jah. There's only one left for you when you get home today. Good thing we're going to the store tonight.

Looking back at the last time I paper mached in Turkey. A complete disaster with my baby almost falling out a three story building. Not good! This time we did it outside and all my kids managed to cooperate and have fun. Success!

No comments: