Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated right now. I want to throw my computer out the window along with my new IPod Touch. Well, I've had it since Christmas and I still haven't been able to get any songs I want onto it. Gosh, I feel like a cave woman! I can't even get any songs onto my computer. I do have a natural aversion to plastic devices that take people's attention away. But I've made a sort of goal to myself to dedicate some of my time each week to figuring out how to use such things. I'm at my wits end. I just want to crochet! I just want to smock! I just want to feel something real within my fingers and have some control! Electronic devices are so stubborn. They refuse to compromise! I hate them!

No comments: