Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dear Mr. Bus Driver,
I will forever be indebted to you for your silent suffering today. Thank you for stopping the bus to let me and my kids and our Kelty get on, even though the bus was already packed. Thank you for letting my kids sit on your other passengers' laps, get them dirty, and occasionally kick and fall on them (unintentionally of course). Thank you for not yelling at my children when they dropped a bag of pretzels all over your uncluttered bus floor. Thank you for not yelling when a second bag was dropped. And thank you for not screaming when they topped it off with a package of chocolate covered chocolate sticks of some sort. I also appreciate you not getting mad when the only thing you hear in the bus are two voices saying "choco loco choco loco choco loco choco loco . . ." for fifteen minutes in traffic. If I wasn't already married I would consider you an option, although you would not consider me after today's experience. Always and forever grateful,
Mrs. McCollum

2 comments:

Bean said...

That was funny!

Jacob and Kalli Hiller said...

I had to read this post out loud to my husband, it was so funny. We should have hung out more. Maybe one day :)