Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have a friend. She's been my friend for a long time. More than ten years. Tonight she and I went to a nursing home and finally performed some of our songs we've been getting together to practice. We were great! There was a particular table of ladies that absolutely loved us. They clapped especially for our medieval songs and irish reels. I'm now inspired to practice more and do this again and again. Anyway, on the way home my friend clued me in on her love life. Oh my goodness! I really need to spice up my life because it was getting quite suspenseful when she was telling me about this guy that she likes. It is amazing how women can live vicariously through other's experiences. Why is this? Why do mostly women love romance novels? Anyway, my friend is about to tell a particular someone that she likes him. What will he say? I'm eagerly awaiting the news. I hope I can sleep tonight! Good luck friend!!!!!!!

No comments: