Thursday, February 28, 2008















When I was a teenager I didn't know what all the hype was about babies. All the other young ladies in my church group were drooling all over the babies all the time. I didn't even think about having any myself. In fact, I didn't even care about marrying someone the same religion as me. Anyway, now I know that babies are cute. I know basically everyone else thinks newborns are ugly unless you are their parents or grandparents. Then they just improve and improve until about age three. Then the cuteness factor starts to decline. If they are a girl they start to tattle and whine. If they are a boy they jump on you and they are much too heavy and you have to give them haircuts all the time and make sure their faces are clean or they will be labeled street urchins instead of cute little boys that you want your sons to play with. Sorry about the run on sentence.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I love the naked picture! So cute!