Friday, May 18, 2007

Crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Life is getting crazy here on my own... except I'm not alone, never. I've got three little guys on my heels and if one's not screaming another is. I wish I were the one getting all the time outs.
Two more weeks until Jonathan comes to take us home. We are going to celebrate our 5 year anniversary when he comes. Before he left I wanted to go stay at a beautiful secluded spot in the mountains somewhere, but now my only desire is to stay anywhere that has lots of movie options on their TV and all I want to do is sleep and eat junk food and watch movies with Jonathan. Maybe we'll go out for some food somewhere but I really don't care if we leave the hotel. Maybe we can play a few card games or board games or something. I'm not really a game person but since I've had kids we can't play games without being interrupted, so it might be fun to actually play a game.
Today we're going to Prusch Farm Park in San Jose. I've never been there and I don't know if the kids will like it but oh well. At least I'll be out of the house.

No comments: