Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dear Prince Myshkin . . .

I love you Prince Myshkin! This cover is very misleading. I don't even know why they put that picture on the front. It's not you. I cannot wait to settle down this evening and read about you. I love you, I love you, I love you! Jonathan is wondering what's so great about you. I told him that he'll need to read about you himself. Then he'll know that being honest and genuine leads straight to my heart. Oh Prince Myshkin, I wish more men were like you in the world! But alas, it cannot be. So many ladies go on and on about Mr. Darcy, but he's nothing compared to you. He's a very proud, disagreeable man! I'm so obsessed with you that I'm going to ask Jonathan to buy me the The Idiot TV series they made in Russia in 2003. Farewell my dear Prince!

1 comment:

Blue Ocean said...

The particular MyCarrier has an flexible seats position that will sports ths underside, thighs and leg and pelvis have the ability which Stokke phone calls ‘Happy Hips’ once your toddler people a person. This location may be used from birth.

Ergo Baby Carrier
ergo carriers