Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bosom friends!

Since I have finished my Turkish class for level 1 I have been spending a lot more time at home. Cinci has been introducing me to all the friends (and enemies) he's been making while I've been away at class.

This is his absolute best friend. Kamil. I'm glad that Cinci has become social in my absence because the only thing better than being loved by someone is being able to love them back, and Cinci really loves this guy. I think he loves him more than Kamil loves Cinci.

1 comment:

Code Yellow Mom said...

When I was a kid, I had ot be really careful about expressing love for other people - my mom took it personally. But now, when my kids love someone and that someone loves them and looks after them so kindly, it does my heart good - I am so grateful for the people who take the time to know my children and appreciate them and teach them and make them love them. Lucky Kamil. Lucky Cinci.