I've been tagged! Seven things, seven things, seven groups of seven things about me, it kind of reminds me of that scary scary scariest of scary movies that I saw over five years ago and have vowed never to see again. Ever. I wonder if anyone knows what movie I'm talking about besides my brother (because he was present when I almost went into preterm labor because of how scary this scary person was lurking in the corn maze on Halloween.) Anyway, my new friend Michal tagged me. Here it goes:
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Walk the footsteps of Alexander the Great from Macedonia to Persia with the hub and the kids if they dare.
2. Go on a couple mission, hopefully to Turkey but really wherever they need us
3. Live in a South American country for at least 4 months with my kids
4. Either have or adopt a girl
5. Go to Montenegro on vacation
6. Live on a farm
7. Study more Italian in Italy.
Seven things I cannot do:
2. Follow the fashion trends
3. Be patient
4. Watch TV without feeling just a little bit guilty
5. Stop dreaming of adventure
6. Be, let alone sound, smarter than my husband
7. Make fried chicken
Seven things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. He adored me faithfully for years despite my flat out rejection
2. He shuns all things false, except for drinks that say they quench your thirst but they really don't
3. His head shape (I know, weird)
4. He was a hard worker and is even a harder one now
5. He's sensitive
6. He's very original and creative
7. He knows how to fix things (there's nothing more attractive than a man who can use a wrench or a screwdriver or whatever tool you've got.)
Seven things I say most often:
1. "Jahsy!!!!! "(my husband's nickname)
2. "Take your toys to the front room"
3. "Talk a little softer please"
4. "Somebody's poopy!"
5. "I love you to pieces"
6. "Oh, yes, I see it"
7. "Wash your hands please"
Seven books or writers I love:
1. I love the plays by Federico Garcia Lorca (about life in Spain in the early 20th century)
2. Crime and Punishment
4. Nazarin by Benito Perez Galdos
5. Son of Italy by Pascal D'Angelo
6. Charlotte's Web
7. The Glass Castle
Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Just Friends
2. Pride and Prejudice BBC version
3. Two Weeks Notice
4. About a Boy
5. Never Been Kissed
6. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
7. Anne of Green Gables
Seven people I am tagging:
2. Tara, my sister-in-law who never posts
6. Becky Davis