Friday, November 28, 2008

All for 15 YTL!

Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. The weather is cold. Cinci is sleeping. Atticus and Shermy are playing trains and airplanes quite pleasantly on the front room floor. Before I picked them up from preschool I didn't know what to do with myself. No more Turkish class. I cleaned sections of the house while Cinci watched Teletubbies which he calls "Po". Then I miraculously took a shower and washed my oily hair. Yuck! Then we went outside and meandered around until I made the decision in my mind to go to the pazar(Bazaar) that they hold on Fridays in Kadikoy. Tuesday is the huge, labyrinthine pazar that I don't dare go to with Cinci in the stroller but Friday's is a little less intimidating, plus they had kiwi's. I saw a lady with a bag full of great looking kiwis and I knew she had come from the pazar. So we went. Here are my purchases:

2 winter hats, 5 pairs of socks, 1 pair of mittens, 1/2 kilo raisins, 1/2 kilo dried apricots, and 1 kilo of not so great kiwis

All for 15 YTL!

No comments: