Tuesday, April 29, 2008


The putting up of this tent was inspired by the book of Mosiah. The kids had fun in it for one day. Too much jumping on it and screaming. The moment my kids were in bed my mom was ready to put the tent down. I don't know if I've ever seen her so excited to put something away in my life.




We're on our way to the Grand Bazaar. Istanbul's first shopping mall. My mother got sucked in really fast and no one was able to save her from the sharks. Jonathan was out getting snacks with the kids and I was with Cinci in the stroller. Those salesmen were probably drooling over the money they were about to get out of my mom. Then Jonathan came back and rained on their parade. Poor guys.



Here's Jonathan in front of the Blue Mosque. And we still haven't gone inside. If you go there, don't wear shorts.
P.S. My mother is still alive.

No comments: